UKMidlandsST17
ST17 The New Hough
To Let 4,533 sf Shop
The property was constructed in 1907, was originally the home of Lord Nelson of Stafford and comprises an attractive and imposing detached building of predominantly two-storey brick and tile construction with decorative stone facings, twin bay windows to one end and a single storey..
The property is located on the Lichfield Road and sits at the junction of the busy A34, within close proximity from junction 13 of the M6 Motorway and provides access to Manchester and the north-west, London and the south-east by way..